Friday, August 23, 2013

First week of Teaching

I know I am the worst person for not posting. but getting use to the teaching schedule, and the teaching style, disciplining baby devils that are too cute to get mad at. and working out living quarters with 6 girls in one room. life has been so crazy! Don't get me wrong. i am absolutely loving every single second of it! just a lot of change all at once. I have been so exhausted all week. everyday after teaching at noon. I will eat lunch, change into the coolest clothes i have, and CRASH. It is crazy town how draining teaching is. for 4 hours everyday. keeping 3-5 year old's attentive for that long, and getting them to speak a foreign language. is hard. I am definitely getting the hang of it. and I feel a lot more comfortable now then I did on Monday that's for sure. 

I love the kids so so much already. their faces melt my heart! every time I see them I get so happy! my heart literally melts to the floor. especially around this little guy.. 

This is Ghod. 
yes that is pronounced God.
he is the sweetest kid ever. he is in a class of 5 devil boys and he is the sweetest one. so quiet, so cute, and such a lover! he is the one I can count on to give me the biggest hug ever! 
even if its only been 4 Min's since I've seen him last. He will make eye contact with me and yell
 "TEACHAA KATE!" and run right into me and give me the biggest hug! and give me that sweet smile. oh goodness how i love him!!!
 This little bugger is Max. he is really cute too! he can be a little trouble maker, and definitely has the hardest time making eye contact. he is ALWAYS staring out the window or at the wall while i am trying to teach. or jumping up and down. but he is really cute! and also will giggle every time I see him walking around school. I'll pull a face or wink at him and he will giggle. 
such a cutie

This is Prima. he is so cute, really quiet. but a secret trouble maker. if one kid is getting away with being bad. Prima will join right in. and make things 100x worse. he knows it too. that's why i gotta be a mean teacher for a little while. they are testing me so hard. ugh. but I just hope it pays off. because it is so tiring constantly getting mad at them. Prima especially is all about trying to see what he can get away with. if they are being naughty i will look at them and say "Who is being good? Whoever is being good gets to help Teacher Kate with the next activity!" and Prima will usually immediately sits up so strait in his chair, and throw his arms across his chest and say "Teacher Prima is being good!!!!" with the biggest eyes. 
SO CUTE!

This little guy is secretly my favorite! which is shocking. because he is literally SATANS CHILD.
he spends more time in the "naughty chair" then in actual class. if he is being super naughty i will send him to the principal. and he gets a BIG chewing out in Thai. and comes back crying. i feel bad. but sometimes it's the ONLY way. my sanity sometimes depends on it.
but i love him so much. he is definitely my favorite! his name is D-Day. Not kidding. ironic i know.
his teeth kill me. when he is actually good and behaving. he does really good with English. and understands a lot! he just loves to be naughty. way way too much


I also have a kid named Pleum in my class. he was gone the day i brought my camera to class.

I already love them so much. I get so excited to see them. I cant explain it. everyone knows my class. because they are so naughty. and HATES teaching them when we rotate classes. but i Love them. don't ask me why. i cant explain it. 

i mean can you really blame me for loving these kids?! look at how cute they are?! idk they melt my insides. Asian babies are where it's at!

No comments:

Post a Comment