Saturday, August 17, 2013

First Saturday Adventures

Almost all of us girls sitting in front of the school, waiting for our native coordinator Tang. Abbey is the one behind the camera. 
so from left-to-right it goes
Zoe, McKenna, Paige, Me, Emi, and my Head Teacher Jess


Me and Abbey

We went down to the Crocodile Park just down the road from where we live, and fed the Crocodiles chicken heads! it was so cool. Crocodiles move very slow, so it was pretty anti-climatic. But still really fun! 



we rod our bikes into town to try to find the TESCO, also known as their Walmart





we stopped at a fruit market and I bought some dragon-fruit and the most delicious apples I have ever tasted! 

These are Lychee's!! some weird fuzzy fruit that you break open and is so sweet and so good!! they are so fuzzy I could die!!


Me and two other girls Emi and Paige rode our bikes into town one last time before the day was over to grab some more snacks and stuff. and on our way back down to the school we ran into these boys that had BABY ELEPHANT just on the side of the road and let us feed him! it was so fun and so random! I LOVE that you can just run into the most random things like that here. I can't believe all the crazy things that happen.
Thailand is my new happiest place on earth. I love it so much! 
I am so happy here! I cant remember the last time I was this happy. 
I love you all! 



No comments:

Post a Comment